1. Mix dry ingredients together with a whisk.
2. Pour olive oil into measuring cup before adding warm water, my total liquid is 3 cups. (Can add flavored oil, if desired).
3. Mix ingredients with a wooden spoon- for 2-3 minutes. If you have trouble combining all the flour at the end, you can use your hands but wet them first. You DO NOT need to knead!
4. Cover with Bonmat and allow to rise 2-3 hours (depending on temperature of the room and water used). Dough will rise then begin to flatten on top or even begin to collapse. Longer rising times are not necessary.
Two to three hours later
Either continue with recipe to bake or save in a covered container in the refrigerator for another time.
1. Divide dough into 3 or 4 parts (depending on what size and shape of bread you will be baking) on to a Roul’Pat ®. The dough will be really wet and sticky. You can add seasonings, cheese, etc to the bread.
2. To create a smooth top, leave dough on Roul’Pat® and pull and pinch sides to desired shape. Some flour will remain on top. When top seems smooth, flip it over and place on Silpain/Bonmat.
3. Cover with Bonmat and let rise 30-40 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven 425 degrees
5. Just before baking, you can slash the top using a serrated knife cutting about 1/4 inch deep or not. (I use a wet knife so it will not stick).
6. Bake approx. 30 minutes.
7. Allow to cool in cooling racks or eat warm.