- 3/4 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 3 large Eggs
- 2/3 cup Pure Pumpkin
- 1 cup Walnuts or Pecans, chopped
- 1 8oz package Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar, sifted 6 tablespoons Butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Powdered Sugar, optional
Bon Cook Products Used
Deep Flexiflat, Medium Perforated Baking Sheet, Medium bon Mat, Heat Resistant Spatula & Stainless-Steel Offset Mini Spatula
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and place oven rack in center position. Place Deep Flexiflat on Medium Perforated Baking Sheet and set aside.
2. In Mixing Bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt and set aside. Beat eggs and sugar in separate Mixing Bowl until thick. Beat in pumpkin. Stir in flour mixture and spread evenly onto Flexiflat. Sprinkle with nuts if desired.
3. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until the top of the cake springs back when touched. Unmold cake onto bon Mat and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Begin rolling both the cake and bon Mat and lay it so that the end is on the bottom, so it doesn't unroll. Place on cooling rack.
4. For the filling, beat cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, butter and vanilla in a small bowl until smooth. Carefully, unroll the cake. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cake, but not all the way to the ends as it will be squeezed out when you roll it. Re-roll the cake. Wrap it in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Active Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 100 minutes