1. With a contemporary recipe to bring people together through cooking and food, our Chairman, Patrice Jacquelin, and bon COOK's CEO, Cindy Juncaj, created the partnership we know today as bon COOK! With over 75% of our product line imported from France, the collaboration of bon COOK's US business partnership is one to admire. With the love of cooking and the determination to succeed in the US market, we set out to lead people to gain cooking confidence by sharing cooking classes through our social selling platform and in the best place to connect at home, the kitchen!
2. Our commitment to quality and the highest standards started with the molds that break the mold. We began with a sampling from the professional-grade collection that transforms cooking into the art of creating in both professional and home kitchens around the world. As we build our bon COOK product families, rigorous testing and quality materials allow us to meet the expectations of our consultants who sell our bon COOK products and our customers who use and enjoy them.
3. We bring excellence to the table. From ensuring the best ingredients to our belief in the power of connecting through food, the French ideology underscores our use of authentic European-inspired elements sourced from the local land to achieve clarity and purity of flavor.
4. Postcard from Paris. Consultants across America travel to the City of Lights, the first of many annual incentive trips designed to unite and reward high achievers who meet or exceed their business goals.
5. The French Factor. Architecture. Culture. Cuisine and Countryside. With our cooking philosophy deeply rooted in our French heritage, we have an unwavering commitment to excellence that begins in the kitchen.
Across the Pond. From France to Michigan to better serve America. Establishing offices on this side of the pond proves that hometown love grows good things.
6. Family is everything. Cindy Juncaj and her loved ones are living the core values of bon COOK – whether on a family vacation or around the table, the gathering is at the center of the family.
7. New place, great space. Newly headquartered in Birmingham, Michigan, we're making the tradition of cooking meals at home practical and simple in modern times. With online tools and resources, and customizable cooking classes, we invite everyone to help themselves to what we offer.
8. Great minds think alike. Entrepreneurs and business partners Patrice Jacquelin and Cindy Juncaj combine their knowledge and skills to realize their global desire to make cooking easier and healthier. Driven by a shared vision to build the best entrepreneurial business for people, the partners created the opportunity to bring families back around the table while offering highly innovative cooking tools designed to simplify life in the kitchen.
9. bon COOK is not just a cooking business. It is a business of respect for the relationships we create through our cooking and business-building partnership of our bon COOK consultants, those who host cooking classes, and all customers.
10. There's a chair for you as a bon COOK Consultant at our table. Visit us in-person or online and get a taste of what's stirring. No matter your skill level, connect with us today and be on your way to becoming a bon COOK!